Access Group Training Pty Limited (AGT) (RTO Code: 90867; CRICOS 03563G) is now offering Australian nationally recognised training to International Students wishing to study in Australia.
AGT is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Oversea Students (CRICOS).
Why study with AGT?
Our goal is to meet the needs of students with respect to facilitating their journey to develop new skills, knowledge and personal qualities to inspire and learn. Students are encouraged and expected to contribute to group discussions and our trainers meet with students on a regular basis to share and discuss course progress and any other matters relating to the overall mentoring of each of our students. The close relationship between our students and their trainers serves to motivate and foster a personal approach to studying.
Studying at AGT will ensure students receive an exceptional level of service and a high quality education.
Our training facility, located in Chatswood, NSW, is situated in one of Sydney's premium commercial and retail hubs which is in close proximity to the Sydney city centre. By train we are approximately 30 minutes from the City of Sydney and by private vehicle, approximately 20 – 25 minutes.
Why study in Australia?
Australia has become one of the most popular destinations choices for students in the word, where international students can enjoy the relaxed outdoor lifestyle of Australia while learning in one of the best education systems in the world.
- 3rd most popular international student destination in the world despite having a population of only 23 million
Australia has 4 of the 20 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity
- Sydney was ranked 4th best student city in 2016
Sydney, located in the state of New South Wales has so much to offer; from a great study environment, a beautiful relaxed atmosphere, excellent weather, beautiful beaches and most importantly, our RTO, a brilliant training organisation in its own right.
Access Group Training delivers the following nationally recognised training courses to International students:
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality - 34 weeksSIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality - 46 weeks
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management - 60 weeks
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership & Management - 34 weeks
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management - 52 weeks
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support - 34 weeks
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support - 46 weeks
Courses are a minimum of 20 hours structured training each week, consisting of 15 hours classroom study and 5 hours online/distance per week.
- 25 September 2017
- 27 November 2017
- 12 February 2018
- 16 April 2018
- 18 June 2018
Age: Be at least 18 years of age
English Requirements: IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 5.5 (with no individual band below 5.0)
Student Visa: Please check the requirements for the Student Visa on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), typical requirements to apply are:
- Issue of Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- Meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant reqiurement
- Financial requirements: sufficient funds for airefares, course fees, and living expenses whilst in Australia
- English language proficient
- Meet health and character requirements
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) insurance
How to Enrol:
Step 1: Click Here to fill out an Expression of Interest Form. We will contact you with further information, including International Student Handbook, course requirements and enrolment procedures. Read the Handbook completely ensuring you fully understand all requirements before submitting your enrolment application.
Step 2: Complete and submit an Registration Application - for International students. The online Registration link will be emailed to you upon submitting an Expression of Interest Form. You are also required to attach to your application:
- A copy of your current passport
- Other identification including your residential address, for example national identity card or driver license
- Certified copies of English language skills certificate - ensuring your score is at least IELTS 5.5
- Any other relevant certificates, academic transcripts or results from college, university or secondary school, translated in English (if applicable)
Step 3: If your application is successful you will be emailed a Letter of Offer, you must return the Signed Letter of Offer and Acceptance and make payment of the enrolment fee.
Step 4: Access Group Training will issue a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) via email, once the acceptance letter and enrolment fee are received. Remember to regularly check your emails.
- Step 5: You then apply for a student visa, using the COE.
Applying for a visa
To study in Australia as an international student, you must have a valid Australian student visa. Visa processing times will vary, allow at least 8 weeks, if you fail to provide all required information it may take longer.
You may apply for a visa yourself using the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa
Alternatively, you may wish to use a Migration Agent: www.mara.gov.au
Agents can advise if your visa application is likely to succeed, but they do not make visa decisions and cannot influence outcomes. Only the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (the Department) makes decisions about visa applications.
You do not have to use a Migration Agent to lodge your visa application, but they can be very helpful, especially if your case is complex.
Student visa conditions
If you are granted a visa, you must abide by its conditions. Failure to comply with these conditions could result in the cancellation of your visa. These conditions include (but are not limited to):
- Complete the course within the duration specific on the COE
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Maintain satisfactory attendance
- Maintain approved Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) while in Australia
- Remain with your principal education provider a minimum of 6 calendar months, unless issued a letter of release from the Institute to attend another institution
- Notify your training provider of your Australian address, phone or email and any subsequent changes of address within 7 days.
- For the full list of mandatory and discretionary student visa conditions including rules for working while studying visit:
Working while you study
You will need to check your visa conditions to find out the number of hours that you (and your family members if applicable) can work while you are in Australia. Your visa will be granted based on your declaration that you have sufficient funds to cover your living and tuition expenses in Australia. You must continue have sufficient funds to support yourself and any accompanying family members while you are in Australia. You should not rely on working whilst in Australia to support yourself or family while in Australia.
Under the student visa (subclass 500), you can generally work up to 40 hours per fortnight (every 14 days) when your course is in session and unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks. Family members may also work up to 40 hours per fortnightly, after you have started your course of study in Australia. Please note this is general information only and you MUST check your own visa conditions.
We suggest visiting these websites when researching studying and living in Australia:
Please contact us further if you would like any further information in regards to our CRICOS courses.
Email: email@example.com or inquire online now!