Access Group Training (AGT) is a national training organisation with a long and proud history of helping individuals and organisations enrich their lives through vocational education, training and sustainable employment.
With a history spanning back as far as 1997, AGT has grown from parent company Right Management and Training Services and is today, a dynamic, diverse and quality training organisation delivering a comprehensive suite of learning solutions to individuals and organisations across a broad range of industry sectors.
Registered through the Australian Skills Quality Authority, AGT operates a successful and well established Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code: 90867) that continues to support many Australians; who, through education, enrich their lives by learning new skills and knowledge which often leads to the attainment of a nationally recognised qualification.
Certified to ISO 9001 standards and continual compliance with the VET Quality Framework, AGT’s success as a national training organisation is underpinned by its commitment to quality
In more recent years AGT has diversified its operations, and now, in addition to the nationally recognised training pathways, AGT offers clients a whole suite of organisational learning solutions including:
- Learning solution design and consultancy
- Professional development courses
- Business simulations
- Profiling and assessment tools
Enriching lives through Vocational Education and Sustainable employment
Access Group Training will,
- Provide Learning and Development services to Industry and individuals to increase skill levels and promote sustainable employment. AGT believes that all vocational training activities should have a positive impact on the future performance of our client’s businesses.
- Work within the Australian Quality Framework and provide inspiring training in a timely manner that will enhance knowledge, skills and motivate trainees to realise their full potential.
- Strive to build partnerships with all our clients to ensure that the programs we deliver will contribute to positive learning outcomes through the use of the most appropriate training and learning methodologies for the particular individual and workplace.
- Endeavour to be leaders in our field by monitoring learning outcomes and communicating well with all stakeholders.
- Aim to be a responsible corporate citizen in all our endeavours and will strive to deliver the best outcomes for our stake holders at all times.
Code of Practice